Monday, October 17, 2011

What Happened Last Night?

previous post: Week Starting Wins




  2. Codename Dutchess

    Well gawddamn, Amanda sounds like my kind of lady.

  3. what the hell is jonathon going on about?

  4. Dukey Smoothy Buns

    He is still drunk Bradles.

  5. it warms the gaping void where my soul should be when I realise that all of these pinnacles of evolution are the 99%!

  6. I read somewhere that 20% of hamsters have above-average-hamster-intelligence and the other 80% have below-average-hamster-intelligence, so chances are that the hamster didn’t feel it anyway.

  7. Walter, are you trying to imply that the ability to feel pain is somehow contingent upon relative intelligence? That’s insensitive.

  8. stomabeutel v1.1 with added empathic capabilities

    @7 It is true, intelligence influences the ability to feel pain. You can ask my retarded brother Jozef, he always laughed when I kicked him in the nuts.

  9. No ms, scientific experiments support the hypothethesis that, for a given species, lower intelligence is indicative of a lower sensitivity to physical pain, but a higher sensitivity to psychological pain. As an example, just think about men and women and you’ll realize it’s actually a pretty intuitive result.

  10. peeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr

  11. I think I know what you mean by that…for instance, when I kick stomabeutel’s retarded brother Jozef in the nuts, we BOTH laugh.

  12. Your best friends mom is a slut.

  13. stomabeutel v1.1 with added empathic capabilities

    @MsAnneThrope, no not exactly. You would need to buy new shoes after you kick Jozef in the nuts because he’s been death since July.

  14. “You got so drunk last night that…” novellas aren’t funny.

  15. I hope a million hamsters chew that duetsche up.

  16. stomabeutel…not quite sure how that would interfere with my laughter? ok, maybe his is a bit muted, but he still grins.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.